My 100 back was alright. I went 1:06.49 and managed to get a second swim, but it was far from great. And then I came back and swam 200 IM about 45mins later and went 2:26.21. My fly split was slow, but alright , but the back and breast splits were atrocious. I ended it well with my freestyle, but it was still too slow overall. I ended up 30th.
In finals I went 1:06.30 in the 100 back and it was basically the same swim as the morning.
The night before I swam on the 4x200 freestyle relay and my split was 2:09.4, but my first 50 was 28.3, which was faster than my first 50 of my 100 free. But unfortunately one of my teammates false started, so our relay was disqualified.
This morning we are training at the pool that we raced at, and then heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment