Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Indy

If you want to find results from the meet go here and click on the results link and it will take you to the live results page.
I swim 100 breast tomorrow, 100 back and 200 breast on Friday, and 200 back and 200 IM on Saturday. Although the meet has some tough competitors there are up to C finals, so I am hoping to get over my long course racing issues and get second swims.
Considering how I swam at CIS, I am hoping for good things in the backstrokes, because of the lack of underwater, and as that was my weakest part at CIS, by taking that away I should be good.
Now, I am just preparing for the meet the best way there is, by watching Centre Stage. However, now that I have grown up a little bit it is Centre Stage 2 Turn It Up, instead of the original....although it is lacking some motivational aspects.
I'll update about my events throughout the meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment