Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prelims Day One

100 breast this morning went OK. Not as well as I had hoped, but not bad for my first long course race of the year.
I am going into the C final in 20th spot. I am just under a second over my best time, so I am hoping to get a best time tonight.
I just need to keep my stroke rate up on the second 50 and it should be good. It will probably also help to be in a heat where people are close to me, because in my heat this morning I was leading by a lot, because I was entered with my short course time.
ALSO! Awesome and exciting news, they are selling yellow dome caps, so now I can represent UCSC without having to worry about getting my dome cap off super fast after my swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment