Sunday, May 8, 2011

Akropolis Grand Prix Day Three

Find prelim results here. I swam 100 back and went 1:06 and only slipped on the turn wall and then 5 mins later swam the 100 breast and went 1:17, just barely missing finals in the breast. Then we came back to the hotel had a 40min run and then lunch and then back to the pool for a 6km training session and then swam my final for the 100 back. The final results are here. I swam a 1:07 and came 8th again. But apparently that was good considering the amount of work we did today.
Then we went our for a team dinner and what looked like a nice restaurant called Poseidon. It was 14 euros for 5 pieces of shrimp....but the shrimp still had eyes on it....so I did not ear them. And then we went to the chocolate cafe and had the most amazing chocolate mousse I have ever eaten in my entire life! And now I am listening to the sounds of an awesome tailgate party on the beach and contemplating going down to it.
Tomorrow I am going to check out a bunch more cultural places and explore more of Greece!

No comments:

Post a Comment