This morning I swam the 50 back (31.54) and placed 3rd and then swam 200 breast (2:42.1) and came fifth but swam the race technically well. Then we attempted to walk up to the top of the ruins of the castle here in Thessaloniki. We took the advice of some kids who said up up up up and jumped a fence and climbed over the castle wall meant to keep people out. Then we ended up at the cafe we were trying to get to and I had the most amazing waffle I have ever eaten in my whole life.
Then we took taxis back to the pool and swam a 3km workout. Then ate some dinner and packed up. Tomorrow we are going to the beach about an hour outside of Thessaloniki. I am excited for the beach, because I have not been to one in Greece yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment