After a nine hour flight from Calgary to Heathrow, an hour layover and then a four hour flight from Heathrow to Athens and I finally made it to the hotel in Athens, Greece. The accommodations are far from spectacular, but that is part of the adventure of international travelling, right?
We were only allowed to sleep for a total of five hours during our travel day and needless to say I am exhausted. We train a double tomorrow and need to be up by six to walk over to the pool and figure out how to get places....like a grocery store? Protein bars anyone?
I am excited to get this camp and its hard training started, but more importantly to explore the downtown Marketplace tomorrow!!!!!! SO excited!
Are there blue eyed Greeks? Do Greeks were sweat pants? Are sweatpants the new togas? Do the street names all end in 'opolis'? Is it hot there?
ReplyDelete